Thursday, 19 April 2012

Tea Party

I had an idea recently: since my Flickr account is so full of project photos and it takes me forever to search through them, I will try to set up a post for each of my finished projects and put photos up here.

Starting today, this is a Teapot Cosy that I made for a coworker last Christmas :)

Small modification is that it has just one layer, I didn't knit the inside as it was meant to be purely decorative, not functional cosy. I used just one set of dpns and followed the instructions ignoring the lining bits.

Lovely project, took me just few hours to finish and recipient was delighted :)



Amber approves



Yarns used:
Knit Picks Telemark for the body
Knit Picks Palette (doubled) for red flowers
Knit Picks Wool Of The Andes for leaves
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig